California Consumer Privacy Ace (CCPA)
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- ADA for Web needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given ADA for Web permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in ADA for Web legitimate interests
- ADA for Web needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that ADA for Web has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ADA for Web does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.